What to Expect from This Course
Welcome to Freelance Fast Track.
My name is Naomi Nakashima. I have been a freelance writer and editor since 2005. I'm also a blogger over at helpmenaomi.com, where I give tips on writing, productivity, and working from home.
This is a no-nonsense, fluff-free course. Meaning that rather than waste your time, or mine, on unimportant mundane details, I've packed this course with information that will help you launch your freelance writing career.
Some of the things we will be covering in this course include:
- How to shift your mindset from being a writer to being a Freelance Writer for Hire
- How to brainstorm content ideas for your clients
- How to define and build your marketing strategy
One thing you should know is I am not here to teach you how to write. I pretty much assume you already know how to write. In fact, I am making a couple of assumptions about you:
- You already have basic spelling and grammar skills.
- You love to write.
- You already know how to market your business to new clients and are really just here to help you juggle your workload more efficiently.
So, if this sounds like you, then let's go ahead and get started. The faster we get you through this course, the faster you can be set up and getting paid to write.